No Impact Trailer

How excited is everybody for the No Impact Man movie?? Just from the trailer, I can tell I’m going to love it, if only because it feels like I’m watching myself go about my green year between March ’07 and February ’08 (that sounds totally vain, I realize, but it’s really more in a nostalgic, remember-when-a-bunch-of-us-crazy-green-bloggers-were-being-so-hardcore-about-climate-change-and-stumbling-a-lot-along-the-way sense). Anyway, here’s the trailer. If anyone knows how I can haul this puppy north of the border into Canadian theatres, leave a comment! I’m a film reviewer AND an environmental columnist, so this has my name (and four stars) written all over it…

19 Responses to No Impact Trailer

1. EcoYogini says:

OMG- i am so pumped for this movie. If it does come to Canada I’d go to the theatre to see it in a heart beat…

ALSO- just started your book, and seriously, it is PHENOMENAL. I giggle often while reading. :)

Lisa

2. Wow! I’d love to see this come to Canada too!

3. carfreeinedmonton says:

I really want to see this and if it comes to Edmonton I’m all over it and will for sure buy the DVD too:)

4. steph says:

I’m very excited for this movie as well! Please let us know when you can get it up here! ;)

5. The trailer looks great – I’m eager to see it :D

6. I am very excited for the movie as well! I get all goosebumpy (or is that chickenbumpy) watching the trailer.

7. Hi! I’m here from “Earth Promise” where I heard about your book and this blog. I’ve been browsing around and you have some wonderful information here. I’m going to have to spend some time reading. :)

Thanks, also, for this trailer … it looks fabulous!

Take Care!

Small Footprints

8. Victori says:

wow! i want to see it so bad!

9. Hellcat13 says:

Just adding to the chorus of those who would like to see the movie brought to Canadian theatres! The Bytowne in Ottawa would be all over this. I’m already eagerly awaiting Food Inc’s premiere.

10. Sarah says:

So excited for the movie!!! Please bring it to London (ON!) Can’t wait to see it!!

11. Barbara says:

Should this movie not come to Canada, I propose a carpooling-in-a-hybrid-car roadtrip to Buffalo for all us green Torontonians to see this. Fantastic stuff.

12. Kelly says:

I would love to see this movie! It’s actually going to be in theatres in the States? How do we get it here???

13. Jo-Anne Lennard says:

This looks like a very timely movie and definitely insynch with your book. Perhaps you could contact the producers of the film to see if they would be interested in showing the film at the Toronto International Film Festival. That’s my suggestion!!

14. Lisa says:

Wow, IMDb says it’s not coming until 2012! Wish it were opening sooner than that!

15. Elizabeth says:

I’m glad someone else got goosebumps (or chickenbumps)while watching the trailer. I love when he said lets call it the year we didn’t watch TV and became better parents. I almost cried! Makes so much sense.

Also just finished your book last night and loved it. As an environmental educator in the Ottawa Valley I try to practice what we promote as much as possible and your book certainly inspired me and gave me some fresh, new ideas. Keep up the great work!

16. Emma says:

I love his wife…she’s like me lol.

17. I write for the post too! I’ll give it 10 stars since mine doesn’t go in the printer version. I’ll ride on the bring this film to Toronto train. Bring it bring it bring it.

But you what I can’t wait for? I can’t wait for the Green As A Thistle / Sleeping Naked Is Green Trailer. That one will get oh… hmmmm maybe a gazilion trilion stars.

18. Emma says:

need to get Rachel McAdams playing Vanessa.

19. seenonflickr says:

I hope it comes to Canada, too!