Freezing? Get yer T-shirt here to prove it!

freezing t-shirt

OK, not to keep dwelling on how great Miss Crunchy is, but when I was reading one of her update posts on the Freeze Yer Buns Challenge and saw the rather, erm, pointed photograph accompanying it, I was inspired to make some T-shirts (and hoodies, and undies) for all those who’ve been keeping their thermostats down and are proud of it!

It’s through CafePress, so I apologize if the prices are steep, but hey — they’ve at least got an organic cotton shirt and some new darker colours for those of us who don’t look so hot in white. So check it out! (Oh, and P.S. I mistakenly thought it was called the Freeze Yer Buns Off Challenge — sorry about that. But hey, you get the idea).

9 Responses to Freezing? Get yer T-shirt here to prove it!

1. blah says:

I think it would be funny to make this in long underwear or footed pajamas…with the trap door!

2. That’s friggin’ heeelarious. I might need to let all my readers know there’s merchandise!

3. nichole says:

day 355? what am I going to do in 11 days? Color me sad. : (

4. Chile says:

Vanessa, I have a solution for ya! Come read all about it.

5. Andreea says:

Hi!

The only thing at cafepress are the Reused stickers…:(

Hey Andreea — That’s totally weird! It was working just yesterday and I just logged in to manage my products and it says they’re all there, but then the URL itself only leads to the stickers. ARGH! I contacted Cafe Press’s help desk so hopefully they respond soon and I can get it back up and working. SORRY!!!

7. It was working for me yesterday too.

You didn’t get notification that you were infringing someone’s copyright form Cafe Press, did you? Not that that has happened to me. No sirree. It certainly wasn’t that DivaCup Inside graphic I made.

OK, it should be working now I think!

9. EOlgOcjWKijzneYGYD 1317